• Guns and Glory Community Mapset Thread -Update-

Discuss Wolf3D and Wolf3D modding/ports

Postby Ron 15 Sep 2012, 04:15

I've send the map over to you.
    Ron
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Metalor 23 Oct 2012, 21:09

More sprites, this time of another secret boss and their regular enemy counterpart! Enjoy:

Hidden Text: Show
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    This time we have sprites of Ophelia Ramirez from: The Life and Times of Juniper Lee, a cartoon that premiered on Cartoon Network for a short time (anyone browsing my Deviantart gallery should be well aware that I'm quite fond of her). Anyways she is both a regular guard and the first boss found on level 32 in Guns and Glory 0.5. Ophelia has no real fighting skills, so I've taken liberties by "forcing" her to attack the player in her boss incarnation (and the regular guard varient merely punches when up close). The entire theme of level 32 actually revolves around her and the gimmick that forces her to fight. If you watch the film Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers, and pay close attention, you can see many of the similarities.

Ophelia is distinct for being a regular guard, being a boss, being a projectile, being the only patrolling boss in a Wolfenstein Mod (aside from the Wolfen-Karts on level 28 ), being the only boss that attacks while moving (which is always), and the only boss that has not one, but two final attacks that she uses when she is defeated. She's got alot going for her it seems.
    Metalor
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Metalor 23 Oct 2012, 21:11

ImageImage
    Ophelia is fortunate to have not one, but two introduction animations, a feature not shared by any Wolfenstein Boss as of yet.
    Metalor
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Metalor 23 Oct 2012, 21:15

ImageImageImageImageImage
    Ophelia's speed can also be modified in-game with the use of a special pickup, thereby providing a reason for the running animation shown above (which may or may not animate correctly due to the internet connection).

Even more to come soon! Just you wait!
    Metalor
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Previous

Return to General Wolf3D/modding Discussion and tutorials