• View unanswered postsView active topics

• Unique/New Sprites

Discuss Wolf3D and Wolf3D modding/ports

Postby WolferCooker 10 Mar 2012, 21:29

i did not know you already made a similar model StarWolf, but at the same time every mod i played that has a Flamethrower SS enemy always faces you when he moves and attacks like bosses do, and it shouldn't be the case for a regular guard much less a smaller-sized enemy.

I was thinking since this type of model I'm using is one of the most common in mods that have a Flamethrower SS and it's a small sized enemy, it makes sense to treat him as a regular guard and make him blend in more with the common enemies.
    WolferCooker

Postby DoomJedi 11 Mar 2012, 00:29

Yes, my flameguards are 8-dir.

Here is one example:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3751922/Flame%20Guard.rar
    DoomJedi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Postby WolferCooker 11 Mar 2012, 01:43

Those look very good StarWolf! Better than mine/Zach's/James for sure!
    WolferCooker

Postby WolferCooker 11 Mar 2012, 07:30

Okay I'm all done making the 8-direction Flamethrower SS! Now if I knew how to access dropbox, the file would already uploaded for use.
    WolferCooker

Postby DoomJedi 11 Mar 2012, 09:15

WolferCooker wrote:Those look very good StarWolf! Better than mine/Zach's/James for sure!

Thanks :) I have more, in case you will need more variants :)

Now if I knew how to access dropbox, the file would already uploaded for use.

Do you have an account there?
    DoomJedi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Postby WolferCooker 11 Mar 2012, 20:59

No I don't have an account at dropbox. I always thought dropbox was set up here. Another senior-type moment from yours truly.

The Flamethrower SS sprites will be released ASAP once i get a hold of Brian.
    WolferCooker

Postby DoomJedi 11 Mar 2012, 21:48

http://www.dropbox.com

It's too long to explain...what Dropbox is, how great it is and how to use it.
    Really....it's a concept....not just a site :)

But you can open an account there. Also you can choose to sync it to your comp, by installing DropBox.
    Then...you can do alot of stuff.

Free file hosting...you can upload your files there and get a public link (no captcha, no shmaptcha....like I've uploaded flamedude). But that's just 1% of DropBox usage :)
    You can share folders with other collaborators or get invitations from others to share theirs......etc.
    DoomJedi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Postby WolferCooker 27 Apr 2012, 06:12

Sorry I haven't been on here. It's a good thing I showed all those sprites here because I lost them all (along with everything else) due to a major hard drive crash that I needed to get a new computer. I still lost the ones I didn't show, but they were for personal use anyway and I was going to delete them sooner or later because they could be used in a future mod.
    WolferCooker

Postby DoomJedi 27 Apr 2012, 08:53

Well, indeed it's good :)

Show more sprites next time :)
    Or - move to DropBox! :O: :O: :O:
    This is 2012, we don't lose files anymore....that's sooo 1997....
    :D
    DoomJedi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Postby WolferCooker 18 Jun 2012, 05:52

Alright I'm back! All sprites I showed here have been recovered, though I still need to convert them from PNG, but I'm lazy.

But I'm here to show you guys something else. Thanks to you guys here at Team RayCast, I now made some more modified textured walls. They are from Batman vs Bane since it is the first public mod (*wink wink* you guys know what I'm talking about here) that uses these kind of textures.

I've always wanted to add on to these kind of textures, but no one except you guys could get a hold of them... until now.

Here are more different kinds of frozen lab textures. They're nothing new, they're just frozen versions of the ones in Project Eisenritter, which were never done before.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    WolferCooker

Postby DoomJedi 18 Jun 2012, 09:14

WolferCooker wrote:Alright I'm back! All sprites I showed here have been recovered, though I still need to convert them from PNG, but I'm lazy.

I'm glad to hear >0<
    Hate when work get's lost.

Here are more different kinds of frozen lab textures. They're nothing new, they're just frozen versions of the ones in Project Eisenritter, which were never done before.

Those look really nice :)
    Will be very useful for mods.

Loved the "Project Eisenritter"
    DoomJedi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Postby Officer-Michael John 17 Apr 2016, 21:52

WolferCooker wrote:I have modified a HUD used in a few mods, but it's not for me. It's for someone else and it's a secret on what they are doing. They are not using this particular model, but they did use my idea on their version.

This HUD can be used if you have the 6 keys, portable medkits, armor, and timer features.

This is HUD I use in new my mod. In The Big Fight Beginning. (My Wolf 3D series).

I modified a little because I get always code‘s error.

I use Purple artifact orb in my frist mod (Updated version).
    Officer-Michael John

PreviousNext

Return to General Wolf3D/modding Discussion and tutorials