• View unanswered postsView active topics

• Playstation 4

Discuss any other game beside Wolf3D

Postby Dean 03 Jan 2015, 11:28

Hi Guys,

I just bought a PS4 and was wondering if anyone else has one and what games you can recommend?
    Dean
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Ron 03 Jan 2015, 14:53

I don't have one, but I played some of 'The Last of Us remastered' and was thoroughly impressed.
    Ron
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Dean 04 Jan 2015, 11:20

Ron wrote:I don't have one, but I played some of 'The Last of Us remastered' and was thoroughly impressed.

Cool, I got that one as part of the bundle I bought along with GTA 5, Little Big Planet 3, Driveclub, Watchdogs.

Been playing the Lego Marvel Super heroes game, it's awesome!
    Dean
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby DoomJedi 04 Jan 2015, 11:51

I've never played playstation
    DoomJedi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Postby Ron 07 Jan 2015, 02:37

Dean wrote:
    Ron wrote:I don't have one, but I played some of 'The Last of Us remastered' and was thoroughly impressed.

Cool, I got that one as part of the bundle I bought along with GTA 5, Little Big Planet 3, Driveclub, Watchdogs.

From what I've heard, Watchdogs is pretty cool. And I'm going to assume GTA 5 is as well, cuz GTA.
    Ron
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Dean 11 Jan 2015, 05:45

Started playing some GTA V. It looks remarkedly different to the last one i played, which was the first or second from memory. The violence isn't too bad but the language is full on, they use the F word for every second word. Ok for me but it'd be aprehensive let younger teenagers or younger play it.

I bought Lego marvel superheroes and it's just awesome, so much fun and really addictive to play.

I'll start The Last of us when i get my internet on, I believe there's extra missions and and other downloadable content for it.
    Dean
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Ron 20 Feb 2015, 20:02

The Last of Us has a DLC called Left Behind. Perhaps not the most challenging gameplay-wise, but it features one of the best relations in a game ever. By itself, The Last of Us is already fantastic and one of the best games ever.
    Ron
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Dean 21 Feb 2015, 11:58

I completely agree, I've got on my PS4 had a look but can see it's going to be very immersive and take some time for me to play through so want to be able to give it the full attention it deserves.

I heard there's a new DOOM coming out later this year. Completely new game but is going to be based on the original. This sounds exciting to me!

I started to play Alien Isolation recently as well (although it's been put aside for now with Wolfenstein in the house). It's seriously the creepiest game I've ever played, the music and the ambient sounds set an amazing atmosphere. Try it at night with the lights off for the full affect!
    Dean
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

Postby Ron 21 Feb 2015, 17:44

Alien Isolation is freaking tense! A bit overlong, but it's so damn scary and definitely worth playing.
    Ron
    Team RayCast member
    Team RayCast member

The following user would like to thank Ron for this post
    Dean, Lozer_42

Return to Other games